As more and more home buyers find a house on line, some reports say as much as 88%, it creates a different need for a Real Estate Professional. It is large leap from finding the house to moving into your home. The steps from finding a house on line to the closing table and moving in includes:
1. Researching the property tax records, flood zone designation, sellers disclosures, and CMA (comparative market analysis) to determine if the property is right for you and if you are selling or buying at a price that make sense relative to the other homes in that market.
2. Coordinating the showings and a resource for the neighborhood and HOA information
3. Making an offer and negotiating with "the other side"
4. Navigating the inspection and repair process
5. Helping with the lending when needed
6. Working with your attorney to get to closing.
"It's not about finding the house, It's about moving into the house"